Canada-ASEAN Education Forum
The Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE) presents the Canada-ASEAN Education Forum – a timely event held in conjunction with CBIE’s 47th Annual Conference (November 17-20).
With the theme Education for a Better World: Our Global Social Responsibility, the Forum will explore ways of enhancing international education collaboration and partnerships between Canada and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN*).
The Forum will draw together education experts, professionals and policy leaders from across Canada and the ASEAN region.
Program Highlights – view Detailed Agenda
The Forum provides:
- Networking – Access to discuss international education issues and opportunities
- Knowledge sharing – A space to learn about new development and trends, share best practices and facilitate the development of new ideas and initiatives
- Partnership Development – Opportunity to create new linkages and develop sustainable partnerships
Who should attend?
- University, institute and college presidents, vice-presidents and associate vice-presidents responsible for international relations;
- School district superintendents and senior managers responsible for international education;
- International liaison officers, international student advisors and exchange directors;
- Policy makers and government ministries interested in expanding relations with ASEAN countries;
- Professors and teachers interested or already engaged in collaborative activities or research with ASEAN partners;
- Professionals at colleges, universities, K-12 schools and school boards, CÉGEPS, national and regional organizations. Non–government organizations;
- Home and international students.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Register today!
*ASEAN includes Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
With the support of: